EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- Cotidien does not offer exchanges. Items should be returned and a new order submitted instead.
- Final Sale applies on items discounted over 20% of the original price. Final sale is also applicable on swimwear, underwear and socks. These are NOT eligible for returns.
- All items must have the original tags and original packaging and must not be worn, washed or damaged to be eligible for return.
- A return authorization must be requested within 7 days from the date of the delivery of the order.
- Upon approval of the request, the item must be received within 10 days for a full refund. Please mail your return to: 58 Heath Place, Montreal, QC, H3X 3L5, Canada. The shipping costs for the return are to be paid by the customer and are non-refundable.
- If the item is not received within 10 days, then only a store credit can be issued for the return. Store credit will be issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- Cotidien will refund the amount paid for items at the time of purchase when received within the time delay mentioned above.
- Cotidien will not accept the return of an item if it does not meet the return policy requirements. The item will be returned at the client's own cost.